Wednesday, February 5, 2014

What do I do? Can somebody help me and point me in the right direction.

 I am in lots of pain, weakness and discomfort due to a medicine that was given to me in ER. I went in complaining of stomach pain. The Physician On duty didn't think this was an urgent matter. They gave me a medicine that made me worse and caused me 3x more issues. They didn't put it On my discharge papers. I had to ask about the medicine in detail On the next day. All of which is making me worse. It gave me more plus what I was already feeling.

You need to consult with a civil attorney to review your medical records to determine if there was any malpractice.

 Sincerely, Erick Platten

Submit your own Legal Question Today!
PlattenLaw@aol.com
www.TylerJustice.Com
24 Hour Emergency
903-593-9100

No comments:

Post a Comment