Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Can my employer of a truck driveing job terminate my employment if I picked up a wet reckless conviction with a 5 year old prior

He's alredy been employing me with a prior dui and has been employing others to drive with dui,s for several years can he terminate me cause I got a wet reckless recently my license is valid and not getting suspended........?

It's likely the wet reckless is something that is interfering with insurance. Also since it's an intoxication crime your employer may have concerns about someone with alcohol convictions operating company vehicle. It can be a liability. I would advise you speak with an employment lawyer in your area just to make sure.

Sincerely, Erick Platten

Submit your own Legal Question Today!
PlattenLaw@aol.com
www.TylerJustice.Com
24 Hour Emergency
903-593-9100

No comments:

Post a Comment